Friday, April 29, 2011

Tug of war

First u make me receive a text that i got chosen 4 plkn,, and it just tore me down. I was at my tuition during that time i receive the text and i just start crying.  I tried my best to accept that i'll be in a 'trainning programme' for 3 months,, the first badge name list are out but my name wasnt in. So that mean imma be darker if i am in the second badge because its 'suppose' to be musim kemarau,,, so, around beginning of this month i found out that i got chosen for second badge but thankfully my camp is at Serian so i start to check out who got the same the same place as me and really happy with it.. I got myself ready for it mentally and keep talking to my friend who got the same camp as me about it and what we'r gonna do, how to bully each other..

Than yesterday i heard the result for Matrix are out so i checked mine up too and 'tadda!!' I GOT IT! yes i am happy,, but hmmm i have really get my self 'mentally ready for the plkn going with my friends where in the first place i curse fate alot for putting me in,, than nw when i really wanna go for the plkn u put me for the first intake of matrix nang kacak lah,,,

>>>> fate ur really good in playing the tug of war...

No comments:

Post a Comment